Friday, June 1, 2012

Mmmm Goode - visitor #4!

The first week of June, Lauren - one of my best friends from college - was out in southern California and had a free weekend to hang out with ME :)  Her boyfriend Skye surprised her, flew out, and made the weekend even more fun.
Lauren works a lot.  Probably too much.  This is Bandit and I waiting for her to go to dinner ;)

On Saturday went to the Getty Museum.  On accident.  Lauren wanted us to go to the Getty Villa.  It was a happy accident.  The architecture and views are amazing.




 If I knew you could bring your own wings, I would have been better prepared.


Skye & Lauren.




 Healthy snack!

Then we hung out a bit in Venice.


Skye and Lauren

What's that - oh yes, a kid wearing my shoes!


Later that night we went into Hollywood for some drinks.  There we met this guy, Phil Davis.  He might have wanted to make out, but all he got from me was a head-lock.

Some photo credits above go to L.Goode.  Please ask for specifics.

No comments: