The second weekend of June, my little brother, Austin, not only turned 18, but also graduated high school. Big weekend. I flew back to Boston to celebrate with the family.
Austin-San ready for the big day.
After the ceremony we scared the other families trying to hold Austin for a siblings' picture.
Then it was time for birthday/graduation bbq at my parent's house.
Austin & Uncle Wayne showing his Wachusett pride
Always so serious.
This was the same time frame as the Bath Salt outbreaks. So fitting.
Little did I know Bandit was moonlighting as a greeting card model. Where has he been storing his money?
Before I left for the airport, Austin and his friend showed some DC pride.
Little did I know I'd be sharing a flight back to LBC with the VP of Sales and President of DC. The stewardess came up to me just after boarding, "excuse me mama, the gentleman in 3F has sent you three scotch on the rocks." She looks at me shamefully like 'sorry this guy is bothering you'. Me, "it's ok, that's my boss." "You want them?," she said horrified. Me, "one at a time???"
Sunset to California...
The weekend at home was great. So awesome to see everyone and so proud of my little brother!
Austin-San ready for the big day.
Jordan, Donna, and I BORED at the ceremony....
After the ceremony we scared the other families trying to hold Austin for a siblings' picture.
Austin & Uncle Wayne showing his Wachusett pride
Always so serious.
This was the same time frame as the Bath Salt outbreaks. So fitting.
Little did I know Bandit was moonlighting as a greeting card model. Where has he been storing his money?
Before I left for the airport, Austin and his friend showed some DC pride.
Little did I know I'd be sharing a flight back to LBC with the VP of Sales and President of DC. The stewardess came up to me just after boarding, "excuse me mama, the gentleman in 3F has sent you three scotch on the rocks." She looks at me shamefully like 'sorry this guy is bothering you'. Me, "it's ok, that's my boss." "You want them?," she said horrified. Me, "one at a time???"
Sunset to California...
The weekend at home was great. So awesome to see everyone and so proud of my little brother!







No comments:
Post a Comment