There was a Swedish invasion one weekend. With two previous Nurnberg residents returning for the weekend. We love them, so it's always great when they're back.
First there was dinner at Tom & Kris's
Johan and Kris....both swedish.
Mike, Anna, and Iain. Swedish, Swedish, English.
Then I had to leave dinner early to meet the Fancy Fraus at a housewarming party for a friend and Puma colleague.
Here's Dave, me and Case not having any fun at all.
Amy casting a spell on Corky, Vicky, Danielle, and I.
The Fancy Fraus like to get our legs in on the photography.
As we walked home back into the city center, I to meet back up w/ team Sweden and the ladies to go to bed, we found this hedgehog. His back leg was broken, so we rescued him via ripping a poster off a wall and scooping him up and placing him in the shrubs. All in a days work for a Fancy Frau.
Then finally made it back to Team Sweden.
Johan, Mike, Therese, and I
Lots of love w/ this group.
Saturday night was Frith and Evan's Leaving Do, so we're skipping that for the next album, but on Sunday team Sweden re-united for Brunch.
Dunno what Tom's demonstrating here. He's English but blends in much better than I do w/ the blonde.
Kris and Therese
Bandit came along too!
Then we popped over to the Beerfest for a minute. Nurnberg get taken over for the month of Sept.
We don't know this person, but her hair color is what we call Nurburgendy. Why women here feel the need to dye their hair this color is beyond all of us. No one has natural hair color like this, but lots of women here have this color. sooo wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment