Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rothsee Trip #1

About 30 minutes by car from Nurnberg is the Rothsee (said rot-see). It's a super cool and pretty lake with a sandy bottom, snack bars, boat launches, etc. Suzie, Iain, Bandit and I went to check it out one Saturday.



At Mueller (the local CVS type store) I picked up these inner tubes for 2 euros each. Best 4 euros I spent all summer as everyone has used them at both the pool and the lake.



Iain manning up and holding both a tube and Bandit.

We went over to the area where dogs are allowed, so it was less crowded than the main part.

Mueller did not have inflatable airplanes available when I went shopping. Very dissapointed.

Suzie, Iain, and Bandit.


Bandit had a great time playing in the water. He swallowed a bit of water before he remembered that he should proly just let his toy sink and us get it for him. But, since the lake involved sand and water, he was more than happy to get filthy.







No comments: