Saturday, June 13, 2009

Erica & Ray's Wedding

The third reason I was going to Boston in June was for Erica's wedding. Erica and I played field hockey together at Clark and she helped me get my job at Stride Rite, so there was both Clarkies and Stride Rite collegues present. Aside from celebrating Erica and Ray's wedding, I learned the good news that Jessica and Matt, also from Clark, are expecting their first baby (dubbed by us that evening as Poppy Petitt Phaneuf). Can't wait to meet her!

The wedding was at this beautiful estate in Danvers, MA.
Jenna, Lauren and I went to the wedding together. It was great having a weekend w/ my girls!



Jessica, part of the Clark FC crew, was in the wedding party.
Erica being escorted by her parents.
Erica and Ray's I-dos.


Me, Rachel (SR), Lauren (SR) and Jenna (CU FH)
First Dance.


We all had lobster for dinner. Clearly Jenna is full prep'ed and ready.

Jenna showing me how to clean the intestines out. Yum!
She gave lessons to Josh and Lauren too.


Daddy-daughter dance.
Jessica and Matt.
The field hockey girls! Scary to note it was 9 years since the first photo like this was taken!

Always a crowd pleaser, Josh does his MJ impression.



Jenna tells a story....
Fantastic reaction, captured!
This is Lauren whispering.
Even Pepe e Meme got into the dancing :)
Josh gets a dance w/ his new female fan.
The newly married one dancing to Beyonce's 'shoulda put a ring on it'.
Josh and Jesse's dance off.
'Liza shows up and Josh is clearly excited.
Erica's dad, Erica and her mum gettin' on their family dance circle. yes.

There's so much action in this shot. So, fantastic. Miss these guys!
All the Clarkies....me, Erica, Jesse, Josh, Jenna, Jessica, and Matt.




Josh and Mr. Fitch.



Erica's brother, her mum, her dad, and Erica. Another family dance circle.


Excellent use of props by Marty!





Cupcake time!!!!!
Lauren loooooves her cupcake.
Leaving the wedding we found a baby raccoon.
Hanging out at the hotel, just before bed. Erica and her wardrobe change.
Such a great night and so good to see everyone! Leaving the next day for Nurnberg was the first time I missed living closer to everyone. Luckily, I was heading back to Boston a week and a half later. Oh, the jet-set lifestyle.

No comments: