Rainbow seen from my window.
Only in Germany can you find salt and pepper shakers like the below.
Then I had friends over to my place on Saturday.
Bobo brought his 'smart' glasses he picked up in NYC. So of course everyone had to try them on.
Micol
Andy
Andrea

Martin
Josh
Dangerous Dave
Martin
Dave's robot artwork.
Then we went out to peruse the city.
Evan & his modeling shot.
Astrid & Martin

Just two guys on a lonely street corner.
Just two guys on a lonely street corner.
Again only in Germany can you find this....
out front of this place....

Johan and I doing the "fork in the garbage disposal"

Me & Astrid. Who, btw, broke her knee early in the evening tripping out front of my place, but didn't know until Monday.....8 weeks of crutches. ouch.
Johan and I doing the "fork in the garbage disposal"
No comments:
Post a Comment