Thursday, April 30, 2009

How to Sleep in 8 different places in 14 days...

April was yet another two week trip to Boston. full itinerary....allston, holden, hoboken, boston, nyc, boston, holden, cambridge.

It's not every day you see your name on someone's chest. City Sports Hvd Sq location.


First NYC trip. Donna, Mark and I drove down to meet up w/ nYC members of team southie, LD +crew, and Miss Goode.
Nanod & Mark


Sleeping location #3 Hoboken.

Back to Holden for Jordan's 18th birthday & ear piercing.

Mum showing us the trick that apprently only girls can do.

My newly promoted boss Andrea & I at the PUMA City in Boston.

The best sweatshirt I've ever had.

Then Michael, Bobo, Andrea, Michele & I rented a minivan and drove to NYC.
Hertz is not where our minivan was waiting.

Finally on the road and the boys are already causing trouble.

The Italians wanted to stop at an American rest stop.








Finaly after following the gps despite our better judgement, we end up in NYC.
Friday night in the city...






Saturday we did store checks, market research, and trend research....




The Tretorn Shop




Kid Robot

Ducati on the street.
Lunchtime
Bobo's smart glasses

Only in NYC.


We couldn't decided if this was her boyfriend, or just her dog walker.

9-11 Firehouse Memorial

Stella McCartney store window.

330 5th. Best rooftop in NYC.
Michele and Andrea

Bobo y yo.

Sat night out w/ the design team.
Tom, me, Tom, Amelie, Conny, and Richard. Meat packing...

Tom was wearing a v-neck, so I give him my scarf and Conny gave him her leather jacket so that we could get into this club.
Still working!



Tom stole the crackberry.

Chariot driver w/ pumas and an Obama sticker. check.
A couple both wearing puma motorsport shoes. check.

View from the puma boston office roof.


Just in case you were curious. The things you should not do w/ a baby changing table.
Last night in town, Jenna came down to visit. Tavern on the Square, Central Sq, Cambridge.

I dragged Leopoldo out too, even though he wasn't feeling too hot.

No comments: