Saturday, June 30, 2012

Under the Sea Paaarrr-teeee

First I asked if work would pay for my Bread & Butter ticket and a hotel in Berlin while I was already on vacation in Europe.  They said yes.  Then work asked if I'd also like to go to London and Paris to meet with accounts and the EU DC team.  I said yes.  Then work said I'd also need to go to Asia for two weeks.
And that is how my EU holiday spun out of control and became a month long around-the-world tour with DC.

Itinerary #1: LA to Munich.  Rental car from Munich to Nurnberg to attend T.Murph's Under the Sea party.  Oh, how I missed team Nurnberg and our theme parties!!!  As soon as I arrived at Murphy's, I showered and immediately put on my costume and we were off to B2 for the party.

Thomas was a dead captain.  Looove the use of costume box/ex-costumes.


Props are required.  

Why of course you go as a crayfish.

DJ Captain Danny.

Two little school girls doing their nails.  Whoops, I mean two sailors getting tattooed.  ;)

The view from B2.

Tiphaine as treasure and me as Ariel!  (of course)


Love this guy and his Gay Sailor tattoo.

King Triton!





 


 
Lifeguards are definitely important at an Under the Sea party.




Sponge Bob is also important.

Courtney in all her treasure, swim tube glory.



No comments: