In May I flew up to San Francisco to meet up with Leopoldo who was in town for a conference. Most of my friends who live there were out of town or sick :(, but I was able to meet up with Boris and totally randomly met up with Kathy & her husband who I only knew was in SF too due to Facebook. Craziness.
Great weather. Good times.
Great weather. Good times.
Miss Minna decided to come along too.
The first night Leopoldo had dinner w/ colleagues, so I went and had dinner w/ old colleagues!
I found Boris! and hit the town with his new crew. Dangerous and scandalous.
The next day we went for a bike ride from downtown over the bridge to Sausalito and back.
Super dorks w/ our helmets. We like our brains.
The next day Leopoldo headed back home and I hung out in the city.
It was the 75th Birthday of the Golden Gate Bridge, so there was tons of people and stuff going on.
That night I convinced Boris to meet me out for Sunday Funday. Great Idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment