For St.Patrick's day I flew up to Portland to see Tom & Kris -WHOOP, WHOOP! Sooo freakin' excited to be around my awesome people. Home is people and these two are definitely part of home.
Bonus - Jenna was in town to hang out w/ Mary G - so I got the awesome luck to combine favs from all over the place into one trip. Adding icing to the cake - saw Brady, Jill, Theola, Phil, and of course Mr. Fitz!
Amazing weekend and so hard to go back to LBC.
First - their house is awesome. As you would expect.
Tom and I have freakishly similar hands.
This is how Swedish women show their love. Tom might need a new strength training program.
Jenna and Mary came over to hang out too!
This is how Swedish people stand.
This is how "The Manor" earned it's name.
Bonus - Jenna was in town to hang out w/ Mary G - so I got the awesome luck to combine favs from all over the place into one trip. Adding icing to the cake - saw Brady, Jill, Theola, Phil, and of course Mr. Fitz!
Amazing weekend and so hard to go back to LBC.
First - their house is awesome. As you would expect.
This is how Swedish women show their love. Tom might need a new strength training program.
Jenna and Mary came over to hang out too!
This is how Swedish people stand.
This is how "The Manor" earned it's name.
No comments:
Post a Comment