Saturday, February 25, 2012

Running amuck in L.A.

The only person out here I knew before I moved here was Kyle - Donna's friend/roommate from when she lived in SF.  He invited me up to see a show - The Colourist.  They're amazing and you can see their latest video Wishing Wells.


Is it me, or does this sign in Belmont Shore look like it's two people smoking quietly together?

The best use for a baby changing table? Holding your champagne.

Kyle lives up in Silver Lake.  Hipster 100%, and of course the cool boutiques to go with it.


The last weekend in Feb -I met up with Taylor and his friend Shaun at 4100 bar.  The special that night, Picklebacks.  That's called fate.




Only the classiest girls can hold their beer in their skirt while taking a pickleback.

 Shaun's on board, but Taylor's not excited.

 Spontaneous rap-off in the parking lot.  Typical.


No comments: