Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ireland & UK Roadtrip - Part 7 - Edinburgh

Hello country # 30!  After waking up at 3am for my ridiculously early flight, I arrived bright and early to the lovely, spooky, and enchanting city of Edinburgh, Scotland.....
Big thanks to this guy: Super Matt

For meeting me at his office at 7am in the fab neighborhood of...
To drop off my bags.  And from here I started exploring....



























 


















Edinburgh Castle, the views from it, and exploring the compound....










 Dear Ghost Hunters: orb











Obviously it's a great place if there's a Unicorn :)









And another...




The amazing Susie was flying in that evening, so I met up with Matt again and we headed back to his and Hannah's place - our Edinburgh home base.  Here is his neighborhood...

 Food, wine, and laughing our asses off for about 4 hours and finally the girls showed up!


No comments: