In May, I went to Vietnam for the first time for a work development trip. We stayed in Ho Chi Minh and drove about 40 minutes outside the city to where our Vietnam offices are based. I would say Vietnam is right in between Taiwan and Cambodia regarding development, modernity, and westernization. I liked that some parts were completely rural and untouched, and in contrast a neighborhood downtown has luxury shops.
View from my hotel...
It rained a little bit....
For two nights in a row I went out to eat at the same place...this very cool restaurant that is part interior jungle, part tree house, and totally awesome.
Yes, that's a four poster bed table :)
Amazing fresh pressed fruit juices!
Some of the doors are mini
The stairs between levels.
Susie comes along everywhere.
Here is the next night w/ some Nurnbergs...
T Murph
Stephane
Marshall
Yummy, Yummy food!
View from my hotel...
It rained a little bit....
For two nights in a row I went out to eat at the same place...this very cool restaurant that is part interior jungle, part tree house, and totally awesome.
Yes, that's a four poster bed table :)
Amazing fresh pressed fruit juices!
Some of the doors are mini
The stairs between levels.
Susie comes along everywhere.
Here is the next night w/ some Nurnbergs...
T Murph
Stephane
Marshall
Yummy, Yummy food!
No comments:
Post a Comment