A few days after the engagement party all us Fancy Fraus gathered together for our Secret Santa exchange at our favorite sushi restaurant.
Here is Amy very excited about her Owl christmas decoration, slippers and pjs.
Danielle opening her gifts.
Andi was very excited about the wrapping paper.
Here's Leslie wearing the hat I gave her and holding her sexy chocolate Santa. Only in Nurnberg do they sell sexy chocolate Santas everywhere as if it's normal.
Here are all the Fancy Fraus with their Like Books I made them.
Andi gave me a Unicornasaurus. No joke. So awesome.
Dani was also very excited about the Fancy Frau Vol I and Fancy Frau Christmas albums.
While we were organizing how to pay, my bag sorta caught on fire. :(
If anyone has a cool patch, please send it to Nurnberg. I need to repair it. I've had it since I was six.
Here is the whole Fancy Frau team.
Leslie, Danielle, Me, Amy and Andi.
Over all a super successful Secret Santa exchange. Plus when all five Fancy Fraus are together it's always a good time. It might also be a full moon. And perhaps the power goes out in certain parts of the city....
No comments:
Post a Comment