Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving in the 'Berg 2009

For the second year in a row, I hosted Thankgiving Dinner.  Of course since we don't get it off here, we do it on the Sunday after.  I cooked my first turkey this year, which came out much, much better than expected.  I did need to use my neightbor' oven so that things all came out warm at once, but as it was pot luck all the food was amazing.  Another successful Thanksgiving.

Here is Bobo w/ the newest Nurnberg edition, Leo:
Kevin, Andi, Leo, Bandit, and Bobo
We love Leo.  He's the first Fancy Frau baby.

Time to Eat!
Iain and Lucas
Darren, Dave, Kevin, Leslie.
Kevin, Leslie, Kris, Amy, Danille, Bobo, Johan.
Boys in love.
Me and Tom.
All of the Fancy Fraus + Leo.
Andi, Me, Leslie, Leo, Danille, Amy
The Fallon-Ciarellis
Leslie, Leo, Kevin.


Then the boys started to get inappropriate again, like last year.  These are the photos that are 'safe' to share.  I'll let you all use your imagination.
Neilo enjoying a turkey leg.  He arrived late right off the plane from a UK biz trip.
Bedtime for Kris and Tom.  Bellies full of yummy food.
Last party trick of the evening.  Bobo's skinny nose.
Amy did an excellent impression, too.

No comments: