Thursday, October 22, 2009

How to eat a Kinder Egg.

Growing up in America there are, it seems, a few things you miss out on.  When Tom found out that I had never had a KinderEgg, he was horrorfied and bought me one for birthday lunch.  Like a good girl, I saved it until I got home that evening.  Since I figured most of you had not seen on of these either, I thought it best to document the processs.

The excitement behind the KinderEgg is that it's both a candy and a toy. 

KinderEgg in pristine condition:

Unwrapping the KinderEgg:

After snapping it among the visible seam (see above), you can see the outter candy shell and interior toy casing:

Opening the interior toy egg:

The toy parts and instructions:

My built KinderEgg toy space ship.  It forms a train w/ the other space ship toys:

My First KinderEgg toy honored on the toy shelf:

The chocolate was nothing to get excited about, but it's like a crackerjack - always fun to get a prize!

1 comment:

Lars said...

never had a kinder egg, ts ts ts. What a miss, senorita. Was about time you learned. This is common sense
Lars