After Anna's leaving-do I headed out w/ the boys to see Hot Chip dj at this place outside of the wall called Hirsh. I cabbed out w/ Kevin and Martin.
Kev decided to go for the 'alien' look all night w/ glasses on a hood up.
This is apparently all who's playing. No idea.
So having never been to this place before, I was surprised to find that it was both inside and outside. Here are two guys djing in ski sweaters and hats.
We had to move inside since I didn't bring a coat. Photo w/ sunnies. check.
This place really liked their smoke machine.
This is Corky.
Habo
Then Case joined us straight from Oktoberfest, lederhosen and all.
In Europe, I highly recommend you visit every bathroom possible. It's where you find the most interesting stuff.
No, this is not an illusion, but that is really a chubby man performing topless in spandex leggings. WTF?
Obviously we got our photo w/ him post performance.
Then I ran into Kristi from adi who just moved over from Portland. It was the birthday of this guy.
Full commitment to the ant alien look.
Case is trying to get the popped collar look going at Oktoberfest. So far it hasn't caught on.
On the way home I learned that my street name, which translates to stopper or plug lane - like for a tub, is also slang for tampoon. Sweet. You'd think that's something the relocation people would give you a heads up about. No wonder when I call for a taxi I have to repeat my street 100 times. Not a way to end an evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment