Monday, July 6, 2009

Boston Trip July 09

In July I had another work trip to Boston. Just one day after getting back from Florence. We worked like mad, so I really didnt' get to see anyone. On a plus side the weather was great.


For 4th of July I went out to my parents house. I brought along two French colleagues and friends. We had a bbq, played bball, and then guitar hero. All around good day.
T.Murphy and I were on team Europe (vs USA). Europe won. :)
Basement Guitar Hero playoffs.
Austin, Danielle, Stephan, Thomas, Jordan.
Quote of the evening "how do you say Encore in French?"


The next day I drove out to see two friends of mine from college, Jess and Matt. Again gorgeous day, but being Debbie Dumb-Dumb I forgot to take any pictures w/ the people I was visiting!

Last day in Boston before going home.

No comments: