Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Magnets & Rocket Drinks

Soon as I got back from Taiwan Christmas and celebrations were in full effect.

First up, Arts & Crafts night for home made xmas gifts. We had three stations; body scrub, cookies, fudge, and I brought the supplies for home-made magnets.
I don't know how many of our magnets will be given as gifts as they started to lean towards rated R. It's amazing the word and photo assortments you can find combining Maxim and Shape magazines.
Here's our whole collection.

Here's the team.



Then Alex and Peter, previous Nurnberg residents who moved to Zurich, were back in town to see the Christmas market. After dinner I joined them at a tiki-hut place.
Here is the arrival of the best drinks ever. Not only are they served in a carved out pineapple, but they also have rockets launching from the top. It's amazing how happy fireworks can make people.





Johan grabbed the camera and felt a personal supermodel documentary hour was due.



Tom's face started turning all red. We don't know why.



Bobo in the king's chair demonstrating his monkey face


Best glass ever.....
Pirate on one side....
Skull on the other. unfortunately this glass was not for sale.

No comments: