Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tapas, Wine, Sunshine and Fashion....

A few of my coworkers and I went to Barcelona, Spain for the fashion trade show Bread N Butter.
Michael and I met this cool girl sitting outside of the BNB show. She was modeling for her friends company that made the necklace she's wearing. Cool group of people - all local to Barcelona.
Biggest thing I noticed about Barcelona is that it's sooo Pirates of the Caribean in it's attitude, architecture, etc. So obviously I love it :)


Our 2nd dish at Tadpole 56, a slow food resturant. Best food I've ever eaten. The woman is Austrailan, married to Spanish man, and flies all over the world to pick up the best ingredients. Fantastic.
Bread N Butter site


One of the silent performers on Las Ramblas... Christopher Columbus pointing to the New World. The statue shows the actual direction of the Americas.

Ducks inside the church - super cool
Taking a break to enjoy a Barcelona plaza with my coworker and Barcelona partner in crime, Michael.


Sagrada Familia - by far the coolest church I've ever seen. Hope to get back to it once it's finished.







No comments: